StyleCraft Denim Kitchen Apron with Pockets for Men and Women.
Protect your favourite shirt or fanciest blouse when you cook or grill. With this apron you can be just as creative and enthusiastic as you like in the kitchen without getting spills on your clothes.
The neck-band can be adjusted to fit everybody.
Features loop to hang e.g. cooking tongs.
With practical pockets for small items.
The loop makes it easy to hang the apron away when not in use.
About this item
- Ideal : Provides great coverage and protection from kitchen grease, spills and food stains, resists wrinkles and shrinkage Ideal for woodworkers, workshop, mechanics, barbers, bartenders, leatherwork, crafts, painters, art teachers, men’s apron, woodworking tools, gardeners, etc. Unique gift for men, women, mothers, fathers.
- Perfect Fit: The Apron is built to look good, while also flowing with your movements. The reverse fabric ties have stabilizing belt loops, and guarantees a perfect fit made of strong, durable thick polyester superior stitching; thick top and bottom hems adjustable cross-back straps go over the shoulders better distribute weight to prevent neck pain.
- Storage: You’ll immediately notice the front pockets when you slip into because they are big enough to hold an iPad2 or similar device. An additional chest pocket adds additional storage.
- Selvage Edge: This isn’t your parents’ old “Kiss the Cook” apron. The selvage edge brings a fresh, urban look that plays as well in suburban hotspots as it does downtown supper clubs.
- WASH AND CARE: This apron is tough yet easy-care .Machine wash cold. Hang dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron on the inside, if needed.
Modern Design – Suitable for BBQ Apron, Kitchen Apron, Grilling Apron in Denim
Our Aprons Will Keep Your Clothes Just How You Like It – Clean and Pretty!
Keep that pretty dress forever pretty and let our kitchen aprons take all the unwanted splish-splash from the gravy you’re cooking. Check out our Kitchen apron – it comes with a loop so you can keep a washcloth handy. And its neckband is adjustable so anybody in the house can use it!
Aprons are a form of protective clothing that is worn over your regular apparels, safeguarding the front side of the body from possible stains. While kitchen aprons are generally used during cooking, they can also be used during other activities around the house and outside it, such as mopping, dusting, to name a few.
History of Aprons
Dating back to the ancient times in Greece, Egypt, China and even Central America, aprons were used in religious worship and initiation ceremonies. By the beginning of the nineteenth century, along with matching tableware and serveware, they came to become symbols of domesticity in America and then the rest of the world. Aprons for men too have been in use since the middle ages in many trade and crafts such as artistry, butchery, to name a few.
WHY ARE APRONS IMPORTANT WHEN COOKING?
Here is why Kitchen aprons are a must-have during cooking:
- Kitchen Aprons help in preventing food particles and gravy from dirtying your clothes.
- It also prevents the risk of attracting germs, dirt, or your body and keeps your cookware safe from contamination
Hence, this must-have protection-wear ensures that your clothes and body are entirely protected without any hassle of machine or hand washing them and soaking them in detergents for hours on end.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING AN KITCHEN APRON?
Here are some significant advantages of using aprons:
- An apron is known to protect one from getting stains and spills on their clothes.
- Some styles make it possible to clean hands, cutting out the demand for washing hands every time someone touches something.
- Aprons act as a protective barrier between your food and your clothes and prevents debris, spills, dirt, and dust from contaminating the cooked items.
- Industrial aprons are durable and protect you from heavy-duty substances that you are working with.
- Apron pockets are also useful in storing essential items while cooking or cleaning the house. For example, you can store napkins, washcloths, and more in your pockets rather than holding it in your hands.
- Barbers can consider using them as a part of keeping their clients tidy. They would not enjoy the hair falling on their clothes.